Weigh in Wednesday

I'm not home on Wednesday, so I can't play on the correct day.

This mornings weigh in; 192.2 12 pounds from my goal, 114 pounds lost.

I ran for the first time in 20 years last night too. Damn near killed myself, but did a mile in about 10 minutes. I need some more lung capacity before I do that again.
 
tamoore - You've lost 114 lbs so far? Wholly crap - that is fantastic! Make my 35 lbs seem so insignificant.

I noticed that since I've lost the weight it is way easier to run. I haven't run long distance - but sprinting up and down the lacrosse or soccer fields is way much better and even more fun.

Again - fantastic!!
 
bump


219.5 14jan09 notes: Rode the stepper 20 min each day so far.

222.0 21jan09 still riding the stepper. :mad: wth

219.5 28jan09 bumped up my will power a little this past week. This sucks biggrin 2 times on the treadmill instead of the stepper. Hopefully next week will show a bonafide loss.

217.5 4feb09 Finally biggrin

216.0 11feb09 :thu:

214.5 18feb09:grin: and I didn't watch too hard this week.cop0 5 pounds in a month, I can deal with that.

214.0 25feb09...this hasn't been the best dieting week.

215.5 4mar09 no surprise there.:wink:

216 11mar09 What the hell :mad:

215 19mar09

214 26mar09

211 1apr09 :thu:

211 8apr09:confused:
 
still the same :HB: but it's jogging season now, hope to get a new pair of shoes and hit the road soon :)
 
1st Week - 160 lbs
2nd Week - 160 lbs
3rd Week - 163 lbs
4th Week - 160 lbs
5th Week - 162 lbsbiggrinbiggrin

Oh baby! Been pumping iron at the gym still and 2+ pounds means that I'm eating correctly for weight lifting or that's muscle:thu:...Man am I sore though...:lol:

Still running track...

(Stretch...ow)....idn_smilie (this is supposed to represent stretching...
 
I was 274 on Sunday...haven't weighed myself today.

Started walking in the mornings and watching what I eat although I'm not starting a proper diet until next week...
 
Just checked and I'm actually 226 this morning. Considering that I had to skip the gym the last 4 days (until today) and had a huge Outback meal night before last, I am pleasantly surprised!
 
188 as of Friday morning.

My 1 mile runs are getting easier. Yesterday I felt good enough after the first mile that I probably could have done another....
 
bump


219.5 14jan09 notes: Rode the stepper 20 min each day so far.

222.0 21jan09 still riding the stepper. :mad: wth

219.5 28jan09 bumped up my will power a little this past week. This sucks biggrin 2 times on the treadmill instead of the stepper. Hopefully next week will show a bonafide loss.

217.5 4feb09 Finally biggrin

216.0 11feb09 :thu:

214.5 18feb09:grin: and I didn't watch too hard this week.cop0 5 pounds in a month, I can deal with that.

214.0 25feb09...this hasn't been the best dieting week.

215.5 4mar09 no surprise there.:wink:

216 11mar09 What the hell :mad:

215 19mar09

214 26mar09

211 1apr09 :thu:

211 8apr09:confused:

211 15apr09 :mad:
 
My target is 230 lbs. Getting there shouldn't be too hard, but staying there will be.

Monday 4-13-09 Diet start 274.4

Wednesday 4-15-09 267.0
 
I've been floating around the 200 - 204 mark that past 4 weeks. One more week and my metabolism should be all adjusted then I'll work on losing another 10 to 15.

I notice that my wiener is getting bigger too - I guess it is growing now that is is not in the shade as much.
 
I notice that my wiener is getting bigger too - I guess it is growing now that is is not in the shade as much.
It's from all the spraying and blowing. You have to keep that stuff up though, because the effects will wear off. Make sure your wife understands that.biggrin:wink:biggrin
 
Back
Top