Weigh in Wednesday

I've been hovering between 200 and 205 the last 4-6 weeks. I've hit the wall - re-balanced my metabolism and I is getting ready to hit it again to hopefully drop some more.
 
Monday 4-13-09 Diet start 274.4

Wednesday 4-15-09 267.0

Wednesday 4-22-09 261.4 13 - 5.6 from last week and -13 lbs total
 
weighed myself a couple of days ago at the grocery store....still 208....no change for 2-3 weeks (but then i really haven't been trying either....bit i should)....
 
I was at 232 today, which is a little above where I've been trying to stay, but am able to tighten my belt another notch, so I'm still pretty happy. Have been lifting quite a bit, so might have added a pound or two of muscle.
 
219.5 14jan09 notes: Rode the stepper 20 min each day so far.

222.0 21jan09 still riding the stepper. :mad: wth

219.5 28jan09 bumped up my will power a little this past week. This sucks biggrin 2 times on the treadmill instead of the stepper. Hopefully next week will show a bonafide loss.

217.5 4feb09 Finally biggrin

216.0 11feb09 :thu:

214.5 18feb09:grin: and I didn't watch too hard this week.cop0 5 pounds in a month, I can deal with that.

214.0 25feb09...this hasn't been the best dieting week.

215.5 4mar09 no surprise there.:wink:

216 11mar09 What the hell :mad:

215 19mar09

214 26mar09

211 1apr09 :thu:

211 8apr09:confused:

211 15apr09 :mad:

214 29apr09 :(
 
I'm about the same this week, about 232. Decided to move my "acceptable" range up by about 5 lbs. I'm happy up to about 235.

Might as well share my "before and after" I guess. It's from an ad/billboard for the gym. The first picture was mine, the second was taken by the gym owner.

I've been holding steady about where I want to be for 6 months now.
 
Last edited:
Thats fantastic Jayhitz, congrats! Very inspiring!


I'm about 186, and i'd like to lose some. My intention was to start jogging this week, but my mouth problems have goofed that up a bit, but i'll be getting into this as soon as i can. :thu:
 
Monday 4-13-09 Diet start 274.4

Wednesday 4-15-09 267.0

Wednesday 4-22-09 261.4 13 - 5.6 from last week and -13 lbs total

Wednesday 4-29-09 265 :( Last weeks surgery and this weeks travel are not going to be my friends this month.
 
Just hang in there Mark. 13 lbs is really a lot to lose in that amount of time. Just keep on track most of the time, and you'll move in the right direction. A bad couple days or a bad week is to be expected, especially with how much you have going on all the time. Keep up the good work!

And thanks, Phil!
 
Wow! That is pretty incredible Jayhitz!

My weight is fine, I am in trying to exercise mode....and I haven't been able to jog yet this week (too cold on Monday (42), literally no time on Tuesday).
 
Just hang in there Mark. 13 lbs is really a lot to lose in that amount of time. Just keep on track most of the time, and you'll move in the right direction. A bad couple days or a bad week is to be expected, especially with how much you have going on all the time. Keep up the good work!

And thanks, Phil!

Thanks....I used to be very active and keeping my weight down wasn't this big of an issue but these days its just a bigger challenge. I'll get there.

This week is going to be a wash with our trip to Arizona coinciding with my birthday. :facepalm:
 
Back
Top