Weigh in Wednesday

I'll get on the scale in a little bit. I haven't been "Dieting" per se but trying the "make better choices" route. we'll see how its been going.
 
still at 204....down 10 from when we started but no change for the last month....time to start exercising....
 
266. Down 8 lbs from a week or two ago. I'm trying not to worry about it too much but just be more sensible. It seems to have worked for Mrs W, who is under her "pre-baby" weight.
 
I know it's not Wednesday, and this thread has long been forgotten, but you know...there may actually be something to this running thing.

I just hopped on the scale at work for the first time since June 10. Fully clothed, I'm sitting at exactly 170 pounds now. That's 5 1/2 pounds less than on June 10. :eek:
 
Damn. You better get a cheeseburger in you or something, Greg....

I'm 173 in skivvies....:embarrassed:

I just ate a biscuit and gravy, bacon, and fried potatos for breakfast. If I try hard, I'll be back to 175 before the end of the day. :grin:
 
I just ate a biscuit and gravy, bacon, and fried potatos for breakfast. If I try hard, I'll be back to 175 before the end of the day. :grin:

a couple of these will help.... :helper:

lunch-100609.jpg


good timing on this post...i just weighed yesterday and actually put on a couple of pounds....i have got to get on some kind of exercise plan.... :facepalm:
 
Back
Top