Weigh in Wednesday

Whenever I start to work out again...I gain 5 pounds (of muscle) then lose 10 (of fat)...

It's just starting off that sucks, then it gets better... biggrin
 
I finally did push ups the other day :)weebz:) and I'm still store from doing like a pee-wee amount of 20 ( :embarrassed: :embarrassed:)
 
New Years day I was 233.5

The I was 222

Last Wednesday 217

Today 214 - and this is the first I can really start to feel the difference AOK

My pants are starting to show off the plumbers butt Totally_jammin_out
 
179.5 Whew, broke the 180 barrier.

I am lifting pretty heavy too still, so hopefully my weight doesnt drop as much as move around a little. biggrin
 
12Pack said:
New Years day I was 233.5

The I was 222

Last Wednesday 217

Today 214 - and this is the first I can really start to feel the difference AOK

My pants are starting to show off the plumbers butt Totally_jammin_out


Good going AOK
 
New Years day I was 233.5

Then I was 222

Then I was 217

Then 214

Then there was a work party Saturday Night and the Superbowl Party :confused:

The scale read 211 this morning.AOK

That's -22.5 YTD

chewie0disco-084
 
Wow...

176.5 this week. That's down 6 pounds from last week, and I don't think I really did anything as far as dieting or working out goes. :confused:
 
I was kinda bummed. I have been doing cardio every day, and cutting down on eating. Im the same weight as last week, 180.5.

Ugh.

Im doing weights too, maybe thats part of it.


Dont sweat stuff like that. When you make changes in your diet and start exercising, your body takes a while to figure out what you are up to. It can take as much as a month for things to settle in. Just make sure you are eating enough. If you eat too little, your body will think you are starving and hold on to those calories.
 
I am joining in a little late but I did join the gym last week and decided to get serious about getting back in shape. I normally do a lot of cycling but havent lifted weights in years. Busy life has kept me off the bike some so I am loving they gym.

I actually weighed this morning by coincidence so my entry for 2/4/09 is 219 lbs. I would probably like to get to around 205.

Great thread. Accountability is a good thing.
 
I think I'll get in gear once we are actually moved in...I'm just too stressed and too busy this month to try and get back on the wagon....I will try to eat better, though...
 
Back
Top