James Franciscus
Kick Henry Jackassowski
It's ok...
I ain't everyones cup of tea....
If someone is bugging me then they're leaving someone else alone......
Give me your lunch money!
It's ok...
I ain't everyones cup of tea....
If someone is bugging me then they're leaving someone else alone......
Damn, I hope so...Lesbian midget circus pron is ok though,right?
There's a seething, bubbling, right-under-the-surface anger and passive aggressiveness ever-present on this forum and it's obnoxious as fuck.
I think there needs to be a pugil stick arena.
![]()
Text can completely kill the tone of a conversation. My wife and I have had MASSIVE arguments via text that would've been resolved in 3 seconds had we actually been on the phone and understood each others' tones.

Yeah, baby...that's what I'm TALKIN' 'bout...drool0
God, singular? Way to make an assumption, pal. As a polytheist I take great issue with this and you'll be hearing from Lord Derivicus, God of the Aggrieved ForumiteI think most of our problems here come from people kind of poking fun, like we might do in a group hanging out, and that kind of thing doesn't translate well to the text/forum medium. I've seen threads reported for people who took offense over the smallest things (to me, that is), but everyone has their buttons to be pushed, and sarcasm and rib poking is pretty hard to get across online.
That said, Mark is right that politics and religion are issues that often lead to problems. What is a joke to some, is highly offensive to others, so it is best to keep the poking fun about crooked pickups rather than political slant or one's god.
2 poasters enter...
View attachment 19879
That is usually the solution.Why argue with your wife when you can dicker?
It is a win-win situation.

I could never get over the Thunder Dome being a huge playground toy.2 poasters enter...
View attachment 19879
I could never get over the Thunder Dome being a huge playground toy.
If you disobey the rules of thunder dome is this where you end up?
![]()