Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

The BOSS cable kit was the SDOTD one day this weekend. TGP went apeshit.
That's where I got the idea to try them (SDOTD), but even at $39.99 per kit, I need at least 3 kits since each one only makes 5 cables with ends. That's $120 to wire up a board I paid under $200 for brand new with the gigbag.

Totally.

Lame.

-----

That's where I got the idea to try them (SDOTD), but even at $39.99 per kit, I need at least 3 kits since each one only makes 5 cables with ends. That's $120 to wire up a board I paid under $200 for brand new with the gigbag.

Totally.

Lame.

-----

I wouldn’t worry about how much the board cost. Instead, figure out what pedals you want on it. That’s why you spend the money to wire it up.

Reactions: OGG
My “acoustic show” board from last night:

1A223856-D00F-48FD-AA11-AB9432F97CCD.jpeg

So I tore it all down and started over from scratch yet again. So far, this set up is the best yet. Still not perfect, but much, much better.

Just played through it for about an hour, and overall I like the layout. I'm going to have to alter the signal chain slightly though since I followed the directions for the MXR Noise Clamp and ran everything (except wah, tuner, and boost) through the effects loop. It kills my delay trails and reverb unless I leave it WAY open... which sort of defeats the purpose. So, delays and reverb are coming out of the loop. Should be fairly simple since I left everything loose rather than securing all the cables with zip ties.
20190607_172212.jpg

Nice!

My new pedalboard was supposed to arrive today. But instead of delivering it, they just took it back to the post office.

:mad:

So it arrived. Not as advertised. Got a pithy response from chemistry design works. Responded. Will keep everyone updated. :)

The bottom was supposed to be 6061 aluminum. He says he’s out. Not pleased with the switch without notice.

If I keep it, it’ll wind up something like this.

EB27F3F3-C2CA-45A6-9288-B6678F8BC84C.jpeg

Last edited:
The bottom was supposed to be 6061 aluminum. He says he’s out. Not pleased with the switch without notice.

If I keep it, it’ll wind up something like this.

View attachment 48358

That's total bullshit! You paid for aircraft aluminum and got something lesser without notice or consultation? Fuck that guy in his stupid fucking meathead face!

There's no excuse for shit like that. None. Not only should you get a prompt refund, but he needs a reminder about the power of social media.

That's total bullshit! You paid for aircraft aluminum and got something lesser without notice or consultation? Fuck that guy in his stupid fucking meathead face!

There's no excuse for shit like that. None. Not only should you get a prompt refund, but he needs a reminder about the power of social media.
Preach it.

Back