Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

This will most likely be my board for the barn. I'll bring my Nova Delay and have it off the board with it's own supply and I may put another dirt pedal on and move the tuner to the floor.

IMG_5388.jpg

I went ahead and ordered a new BOSS DM-2W Waza Craft since they were only $95. I think it will replace my old ARIA AD-10 Analog Delay on the big board. I also ordered a BOSS FS-6 Switch Pedal for my A/B set up that will stay off the board and sit next to it.

As I continue upgrading individual pedals on the main rig, I'm inching ever closer to building a secondary, smaller board that can either be a back up or just an alternative set up. I got the issue with my Tokai Compressor sorted, so it's good to go now. Also dug out that old KMD Analog Stereo Chorus pedal that some of you might remember I customized a few years ago. Forgot how great that thing is. So I definitely have the toys to fill another board...

-----

I went ahead and ordered a new BOSS DM-2W Waza Craft since they were only $95. I think it will replace my old ARIA AD-10 Analog Delay on the big board. I also ordered a BOSS FS-6 Switch Pedal for my A/B set up that will stay off the board and sit next to it.

As I continue upgrading individual pedals on the main rig, I'm inching ever closer to building a secondary, smaller board that can either be a back up or just an alternative set up. I got the issue with my Tokai Compressor sorted, so it's good to go now. Also dug out that old KMD Analog Stereo Chorus pedal that some of you might remember I customized a few years ago. Forgot how great that thing is. So I definitely have the toys to fill another board...

-----

Where was the DM-2W $95? I would have snagged one of those. I did snag a TC Electronic Nova Delay for $109 a few weeks ago when Adorama had them for sale.

Where was the DM-2W $95? I would have snagged one of those. I did snag a TC Electronic Nova Delay for $109 a few weeks ago when Adorama had them for sale.
Reverb.

Looks like the price went back up to $149 since I ordered mine. Funny thing is, I only caught wind of the $95 deal from watching the latest JHS YouTube video about best Delays under $100.

As soon as I heard him say they were $95 new on Reverb, I shot straight over there and nabbed one.

Honestly, even at $149 it's a good deal on a killer pedal. I played with one at GC and freaking loved it.

-----

Reverb.

Looks like the price went back up to $149 since I ordered mine. Funny thing is, I only caught wind of the $95 deal from watching the latest JHS YouTube video about best Delays under $100.

As soon as I heard him say they were $95 new on Reverb, I shot straight over there and nabbed one.

Honestly, even at $149 it's a good deal on a killer pedal. I played with one at GC and freaking loved it.

-----

I did the same thing and they were $149. I guess they sold out before I got there :grin:

Reactions: OGG
I haven’t had time to program the ES-8 for the H9 or to really set up sounds on the H9 besides the synth so I ran it rom the ipad via Bluetooth and had it in the place of my Ohm overdrive in the ES-8. I would just select the patch that I would normally use for the Ohm and choose the algorhythm on the ipad. The drummer and bassist got a kick out of me “buying a Phaser” and setting it up during soundcheck. I also set up the stock spring reverb literally during the count off for “Wipeout” and adjusted the algorhythm during drum solos :embarrassed:
E8F80A5A-828B-4A9B-BB50-CEA0B548115E.jpeg

Currently have 3 boards set up.
Main board in front of the Carr
73ECF2BB-4F50-40F5-A61B-A51303281046.jpeg

Bass
C08A2EC1-7B6B-4CF7-ABB1-200021719A1C.jpeg

In front of the Vintage Club 2110r-what a sound! Esp w p90s and the little amp cranked.
D2D2CB3E-589E-4C2E-A062-BA538F7BDE4E.jpeg

Back