White Elephant Song Assignments

Not waiting til the last minute this time. I have already recorded several guitar tracks for mine, and I think the bulk of you will be shocked by my treatment of them. It is dintictly anti-OGG sounding. Once again this forum has helped tread into new sonic territory. Never mind my earlier bitching about this song, I am totally loving the experience.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Glad to hear it.
 
Well, bummer... I said I was in, and submitted I Can See Clearly Now... :(

What happened?

Did you get skipped over?

Funny thing, I've had that song stuck in my head for months, with my own take on it. I have been seriously considering recording it just to get it out of my head.

If it's ok with Rev and the gang, I would be more than happy to take it on as a second assignment, and we could get you an assignment in turn. There's still plenty of time...

Hey Rev, please weigh in on this.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
What happened?

Did you get skipped over?

Funny thing, I've had that song stuck in my head for months, with my own take on it. I have been seriously considering recording it just to get it out of my head.

If it's ok with Rev and the gang, I would be more than happy to take it on as a second assignment, and we could get you an assignment in turn. There's still plenty of time...

Hey Rev, please weigh in on this.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

And you'll have to think of one for Paulski. :grin:
 
Cool. Screw the rules. Fight the power!

I'ma get all easy listening up in dis muthuhfukuh.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
And his guitarist James Williamson (any relation?) Lives very close to you...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well, when it comes to being related, I had a biological father that specialized in knocking up women and leaving, even after marriage, so anything is possible!
 
I've got a good start on arranging mine, and hope to do some recording on it this week. The best part of this was spurring me to get the new Luna Tele. Dude00
 
Back
Top