White Elephant Song Assignments

I have Saint to blame. I hate that song. :mad:

Just to be fair however, I'll record one tonite. It won't be pretty, but it will be something. :)

Mine isn't pretty either. I was actually pretty intimidated trying to pull off the vocal on mine. Like him or not, Bono is a dang good vocalist and my vocal on the song I got is pretty weak sauce compared to the original. So if you are not super happy with yours you will be in good company.
 
One reason I chose to participate in this was to be pushed out of my comfort zone. it helped that I was familiar with the song I got, but I never would have chosen that song to play. I'm glad I did it and just wish I had more time to have done a better job. Damned job. :mad:
 
You picked my song, didn't you? :embarrassed:

I'm still going to get it done. Don't know when, but by the next Coverfest it'll be ready. Even if I hate it.

I picked a song. Just so happen your name became associated with that tune.
 
Sorry dudes, I have both of mine 90% done, but I faded down the stretch and now I'm just lagging. I will get them done, but they will be late, like... seriously late, as in, probably not for a few more days.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4
 
Back
Top