Itchy Angry Amoeba Apr 11, 2014 #42 You guys could rule the world if not for the Chinese. Where is da plane?
Itchy Angry Amoeba Apr 11, 2014 #48 https://m.youtube.com/results?q=bob dylan whats a sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this&sm=1
Modern Saint Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream! Apr 11, 2014 #52 Mostly country - Brad Paisley, Luke Bryan, Martina McBride, Vince Gill, and some others. Today was a treat as I was listening to Joe Walsh tracks - Turn to Stone.
Mostly country - Brad Paisley, Luke Bryan, Martina McBride, Vince Gill, and some others. Today was a treat as I was listening to Joe Walsh tracks - Turn to Stone.
Chad Slender Hobbit Apr 11, 2014 #53 Tig said: Sugar - Copper Blue What a great album this still is! Click to expand... Funny you mention that albums(one of my all time favorites). I just pre-ordered the new Bob Mould cd and got a track to download. It kicks all kinds of ass. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tig said: Sugar - Copper Blue What a great album this still is! Click to expand... Funny you mention that albums(one of my all time favorites). I just pre-ordered the new Bob Mould cd and got a track to download. It kicks all kinds of ass. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmn23 Duller than cardboard Apr 11, 2014 #54 Modern Saint said: Click to expand... That's a ferocious version. Holy cow.