markwein said:I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.
Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0
helpimarock said:markwein said:I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.
Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0
i hate to break it to you, but...
Aahzz said:The original guitar is pretty nice looking for a metal axe...not something I'd play, but it looks perfect for Chihli.
markwein said:helpimarock said:markwein said:I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.
Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0
i hate to break it to you, but...
I just found this...I think its the only picture I have of me playing my Ric on a gig...
![]()
Psychotronic said:Nice Ric, Howie. Great color, too. love0
helpimarock said:markwein said:helpimarock said:markwein said:I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.
Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0
i hate to break it to you, but...
I just found this...I think its the only picture I have of me playing my Ric on a gig...
![]()
all your old pics are really artsy fartsy.
thredlok said:is that a 360?
helpimarock said:thredlok said:is that a 360?
330. unlike Mark and Baimun, i actually like more angular guitars.
markwein said:helpimarock said:thredlok said:is that a 360?
330. unlike Mark and Baimun, i actually like more angular guitars.
Actually, I've been wanting a V or Explorer shape for a while..just can't justify it at the moment... smi
helpimarock said:markwein said:helpimarock said:thredlok said:is that a 360?
330. unlike Mark and Baimun, i actually like more angular guitars.
Actually, I've been wanting a V or Explorer shape for a while..just can't justify it at the moment... smi
sure, but neither of them will need a forearm cut.