Want!!

I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.

Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0
 
markwein said:
I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.

Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0

i hate to break it to you, but...
 
helpimarock said:
markwein said:
I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.

Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0

i hate to break it to you, but...

I just found this...I think its the only picture I have of me playing my Ric on a gig...

rick.jpg
 
markwein said:
helpimarock said:
markwein said:
I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.

Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0

i hate to break it to you, but...

I just found this...I think its the only picture I have of me playing my Ric on a gig...

rick.jpg

all your old pics are really artsy fartsy.
 
Psychotronic said:
Nice Ric, Howie. Great color, too. love0

thanks. its the only guitar i've ever bought out of pure GAS, off the internet. i saw it, had to have it, bought it based on pics.
 
helpimarock said:
markwein said:
helpimarock said:
markwein said:
I's a little strange to play and while it sounds great for what it is I can't get the sounds I use the most on gigs with it.

Plus its tiny and makes me look like Andre the Giant when I play it embarrased0

i hate to break it to you, but...

I just found this...I think its the only picture I have of me playing my Ric on a gig...

rick.jpg

all your old pics are really artsy fartsy.

I know...pretty lame but I was trying to do "interesting" things with my wed design.

I can't find the original pictures anymore and they are some of my faovrites.

Back when I was skinny frown0

markphoto.gif


dh.jpg
 
I really want an explorer shape, too. And a V. And a real LP. And a Jackson Kelly. And a Mockingbird. And a few more superstrats. And a Driskill. And...........
 
Back
Top