So apprently we've had our Google advertising account suspended.

I wonder if the massive interest in the various Gibson closeout links might be responsible. I know I clicked on those links like a dozen times over the weekend whilst trying to fight the wave of GAS.
 
I probably broke it......posting pictures of guys firing machine gunz into the woods, posting a fleshl1ght parody thread. Yep, that was me.

Yep, I will take full responsibility for it.

(Though in all reality, I probably didn't break it......)
 
I'll throw in a few bucks when I get paid. Gotta figure out how much a few will be, but I'll do it. I love this place.
 
I wonder if the massive interest in the various Gibson closeout links might be responsible. I know I clicked on those links like a dozen times over the weekend whilst trying to fight the wave of GAS.
Those weren't Google ads though...we dont have a limit on the links you guys posted for those because Skimlinks (the service that pays on those types of things) only pays us if a purchase is made after you've clicked a link. You can click those as much as you want and they don't care.
 
I'll throw in a few bucks when I get paid. Gotta figure out how much a few will be, but I'll do it. I love this place.
Dude...you shouldn't. I appreciate it but you just got a week off work from your lovely boss.
 
Can one pay thru a 'guest membership' on paypal? If so, I'll do it next time I'm on the mac laptop. I'm on the PC atm.

Earlier this year I had to cancel a credit card for a bogus charge, $69.98 for some Anti-virus software that I had supposedly purchased. I haven't bought any anti-virus software in several years, so I did some online research and found out that the charge was through a virus or Trojan thingy that gets put on your credit card after you buy something thru paypal via the guest membership. I had just bought a Rush t-shirt from the Rush webstore the day before using the paypal guest account, so I guess that did it, and I think I ordered it when I was on the PC and not the mac....not sure if that makes a difference or not :shrug:
 
mark, i would be interested in "signing up" for the 10 dollar membership, but i'm not very eager to get a paypal account. i'd have no problem sending you a money order, if you wanna PM me a place to send it.
 
I can't seem to get access to the donate button. I get some message that I don't have permission to access that feature. How can I send some money?
 
Dude...you shouldn't. I appreciate it but you just got a week off work from your lovely boss.

Yeah, there's that. It's just that I'm (perhaps surprisingly to some) VERY anti-social irl. This place is literally my only real social outlet and I've come to enjoy it very much. I count more people here among my friends than people I actually know irl. I'm bad at social stuff, but I feel comfortable here.

:shrug:
 
mark, i would be interested in "signing up" for the 10 dollar membership, but i'm not very eager to get a paypal account. i'd have no problem sending you a money order, if you wanna PM me a place to send it.

+1 I'd do that to if it isn't a problem.
 
the donate button is in the top navbar:

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 3.52.25 PM.png


You can also just use a credit card or even an elelctronic check through Paypal I think without having an account.
 
Yeah, there's that. It's just that I'm (perhaps surprisingly to some) VERY anti-social irl. This place is literally my only real social outlet and I've come to enjoy it very much. I count more people here among my friends than people I actually know irl. I'm bad at social stuff, but I feel comfortable here.

:shrug:

that's because most of us are just as big an asshole as you are.
:lol:

JK....
 
I don't have that tab. Seriously.
How are you viewing the site? Is it in a small browser window? I can make it go away if I make the window narrower in Chrom on my desktop. Might automatically do that on a mobile device.

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 4.27.17 PM.png
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 4.27.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 4.27.17 PM.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 17
I don't think that is it, as I have plenty of space to have the tab, it just isn't there. I'm on a macbook pro with a 15 inch retina screen.
 
I don't think that is it, as I have plenty of space to have the tab, it just isn't there. I'm on a macbook pro with a 15 inch retina screen.
Do you see the other tabs like Gallerty and Members? Can you post a screenshot?
 
Back
Top