So apprently we've had our Google advertising account suspended.

I didn't use the Account Upgrade, but donated $20 'cause that's the way I roll.
image003.gif


:barney:
 
Last edited:
This is from the AdSense Terms & Conditions (not sure if you're using AdSense or something else, although they probably have similar T&C for other Google-related programs) [my bolding]:


That's from here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en

Of course that might not actually be the reason the advertising got pulled. It's really shitty that they won't say why they did it.
I really haven't looked at that since we set up the account and I thought I was following their guidelines. I don't remember it saying that back when we got started.
 
Whelp, thats that:

Hello,

Thank you for your appeal. We appreciate the additional information you've provided, as well as your continued interest in the AdSense program. However, after thoroughly re-reviewing your account data and taking your feedback into consideration, our specialists have confirmed that we're unable to reinstate your AdSense account.

Please know that, once we've reached a decision on your appeal, further appeals may not be considered, and you might not receive any further communication from us. Note that AdSense publishers whose accounts are disabled for violations of our Terms and Conditions are not eligible for further participation in AdSense. For this reason, you may not open new accounts.

Also, accounts disabled for invalid click activity will receive no further payment nor any reissue of previous payment. Your outstanding balance and Google's share of the revenue will both be fully refunded back to the affected advertisers. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, because we have a need to protect our proprietary detection systems, we're unable to provide our publishers with any details about their account activity.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
 
Wow. I just saw this thread. That makes no sense to me. They want to sell/promote advertising for their advertisers, right? So if someone isn't doing something right, why not steer that company in the right direction to the benefit of both parties? Doesn't make sense to me. Screw them. There has to be something else out there.
 
Wow. I just saw this thread. That makes no sense to me. They want to sell/promote advertising for their advertisers, right? So if someone isn't doing something right, why not steer that company in the right direction to the benefit of both parties? Doesn't make sense to me. Screw them. There has to be something else out there.

There's probably a profitability threshold above which the Google AdSense team would make a sincere effort to clear the issue and reinstate the account so that the money would continue to flow. But that threshold information too is "proprietary."
 
I also have to add that you guys have sent in enough money via the donate button and membership subscriptions this week to cover the costs until the end of February. We actually got our last payment from Google literally the day before they suspended the account so November is covered and now so are December, January and February. :)
 
So at this point I believe it's safe to say...


C'mon everybody, say it with me,

FUCK GOOGLE IN THEIR MOTHERFUCKING MEATHEAD FACE.

AND DON'T EVER DARKEN MY DOORWAY AGAIN, OR I'LL SIC JACK ON YOU, AND TOSS YOUR REMAINS IN THE DUMPSTER.

Can I get an amen?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tig
Back
Top