Go ahead, get it off your chest. You'll feel better.

As cute as Stevie Nick's was, I always wanted to do very dirty things with Christine McVie...
792fa95c006f3a64cdee363b5e6a3076.jpg
 
Man, I get tired of being right all the time. :facepalm:



Hernia confirmed, surgery coming soon.

At least it’s a fixable sort of thing. I just hate surgery, it’s one of my quirks.

At the same time, there's something minorly satisfying about telling a doctor they're fucking wrong.
 
I have been checking in on the limited-run "Kiss Army Radio" channel (SXM 30) the last couple of days...

:couch:
 
I think Barry Gibb is a genius songwriter.

There, I said it.

Now it's your turn. Unburden yourself.

for about the past two months I have SERIOUSLY considered murdering this asshole.

I even told police, with body cams, that I wanted to place a bullet in this guys head.

Just being honest.

I really don't feel like spending the rest of my life in a prison cell & I do not want my family to have to deal with the aftermath of such a despicable act from one of their family members & the fallout, for years to come.

I'm an easy going guy but man, I really would like to killl this motherfvcker.

Jus' sayin' .......

......... carry on
 
for about the past two months I have SERIOUSLY considered murdering this asshole.

I even told police, with body cams, that I wanted to place a bullet in this guys head.

Just being honest.

I really don't feel like spending the rest of my life in a prison cell & I do not want my family to have to deal with the aftermath of such a despicable act from one of their family members & the fallout, for years to come.

I'm an easy going guy but man, I really would like to killl this motherfvcker.

Jus' sayin' .......

......... carry on
You want to murder barry gibb?

I honestly thought he was already dead. But i guess now that someone wants to kill him, that song takes on a totally new meaning.
 
You want to murder barry gibb?

I honestly thought he was already dead. But i guess now that someone wants to kill him, that song takes on a totally new meaning.

funny; I actually liked the Bee Gees :party2: back in the day :thwap:

the azzhole I would like to kill is a fvcking meth head, from Wisconsin

Wisconsin has lots-O-good-shit goin' 4 it; cheese, cheese kurds, meth, meth heads, Paul Ryan, all the good SHIT, ya know .........
 
Back
Top