Flamencology
You don't deserve koa.
Ugh. There are few things I enjoy less than driving in the snow.
Indeed. Especially with transport trucks.
Ugh. There are few things I enjoy less than driving in the snow.
Until today I never knew Mark Knopfler wrote "Private Dancer." How did I not know this?
Until today I never knew Mark Knopfler wrote "Private Dancer." How did I not know this?
I always wanted to use Stevie Nicks to do dirty things to Christie while I did dirty things to Stevie.As cute as Stevie Nick's was, I always wanted to do very dirty things with Christine McVie...
Who didn't?I had a thing for Grace Slick back in the day.
It's all part of the process. I used Maryanne and Ginger.Who didn't?
As a child of the seventies and eighties she was not hot in my sexual awareness times at all, so it wasn't until I was older that I saw pictures from early on and said "damn, hola!".Who didn't?
I would say Ian Paice is the soul of Deep Purple for playing on every one of their albums to date. Then there is the song 'Hard Lovin' Man'. Jon should have laid off on that one. Listen with a straight face for the organ to come in.Jon Lord was always the soul of Deep Purple. Richie Blackmore was just the bling.