Help!I'maRock!
Mediocringly Derivative
PEDALSTAR GALACTICA: the build thread
PEDALSTAR GALACTICA: the build thread
Why do I struggle so much messing with the M9!?
EDIT: Ok, pulling this out to do some reading.
https://line6.com/data/6/0a060b316ac34f0593fca717b/application/pdf/M9 Advanced Guide - English ( Rev A ).pdf
Why do I struggle so much messing with the M9!?
EDIT: Ok, pulling this out to do some reading.
https://line6.com/data/6/0a060b316ac34f0593fca717b/application/pdf/M9 Advanced Guide - English ( Rev A ).pdf

Because it's a multieffects unit and they should all be burned at the stake?![]()
You guys with these giant boards are making my 3-pedal pedalboard huddle in the corner in the fetal position.
Sure sign of a Dad hack. Huge boards, and inability to really use the gear they have to full potential. Holding up my hand here, in a sort of confession. But, I am learning.You guys with these giant boards are making my 3-pedal pedalboard huddle in the corner in the fetal position.
You guys with these giant boards are making my 3-pedal pedalboard huddle in the corner in the fetal position.
I am going for the big experiment and exploration this year, and figured now, headed into covid winter, with lots of at home time, would be a good time to start.Ive got a couple of big homemade boards with multiple power supplies and wet/dry or stereo capability.
But for a gig, Ive never used more than 2-4 pedals w/adapters or a One Spot.
At home lately I've ditched the big board into multiple amps thing for much smaller and simpler set ups matched to 3-4 different amps. Just play the one that I feel like. The big crazy rig is fun for a while, but there's something to be said for simplicity.