pmc100
Faux Guitarist
It's so big you can see it from space! 
https://www.space.com/nasa-artemis-1-moon-rocket-satellite-photos-maxar

https://www.space.com/nasa-artemis-1-moon-rocket-satellite-photos-maxar


Same crawlers used in the Apollo and Shuttle programs. Artemis is bigger than Saturn 5.Is the rocket as massive as it looks in the picture or is the crawler smaller than the old ones I used to see used with the shuttles?
It's so big you can see it from space!
https://www.space.com/nasa-artemis-1-moon-rocket-satellite-photos-maxar
![]()
Enjoy. It’s over 1 billion dollars per launch for the first 4.
You known the Saturn 5 was built with a slide rule.
Crazy!And the Saturn 5 is still the most powerful liquid fueled rocket ever built.
Enjoy the trip and hopefully the launch.
Of the 76 STS missions I've supported, I've never seen a launch. I was once nominated for a Silver Snoopy (prevented a launch abort situation at T-6 minutes) and the launch trip it comes with, but NASA didn't like that I broke a rule to do it.
Here's your first one. My son actually asked to be woken up early to watch (which is a big deal for him):Driving down Friday and obviously hoping for some scrubs.
Being only an hour north we get good views but being there would be amazing.
My brother lives in St. Augustine and he has a great view from his house.
Beat me to it.Next window is Sept 2 if they’re ready and the weather cooperates. My kids are happy that the launch might interrupt the school day if it happens Friday.