Quarantine haircut jam

I’m buzzing it off with a #2 comb like I did before the lockdown. Fuck barbers, I can do it myself in less time than it takes to drive to a decent barber and wait for a chair to open up.

I did shave my beard off tho. I could feel air getting sucked in around my mouth when I breathed, which defeats the point of wearing a mask.
 
Haircut?

Man... my coif is getting out... of... hand. :embarrassed:

91157352_10216984091743020_1265384007776862208_n.jpg


I was able to trim my sideburn/temple areas with my beard trimmer to keep from going full on bozo the clown. :tongue:

Mine was getting close to yours :grin:
2690F5C8-1958-4879-BD2E-D4F518F79605.jpeg
 
Shaved head, long beard. If I got fat, lost the eyeglasses, and dressed poorly, I would make a pretty convincing biker.

Yeah, I’m not buying that. It’s pretty easy to spot nerds these days who sport shaved heads and beards (and even motorcycles). Not that you’re a nerd, just that shaved heads and beards don’t mean what they used to.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yeah, I’m not buying that. It’s pretty easy to spot nerds these days who sport shaved heads and beards (and even motorcycles). Not that you’re a nerd, just that shaved heads and beards don’t mean what they used to.

I did give three pretty significant ‘if’s.

That, and the fact that I sold my motorcycle over a decade ago.
 
I look like I have a toupee - real Buddy Hackett rug job. I know she doesn't love me any more, but that shit is way below the belt.

I could be getting a crew cut. Given by myself. Angrily. At 2AM. Blind drunk. At least I'll look better.
 
So I think were really gonna do it this weekend. We told my 4 year old she can cut daddy's hair tomorrow and shes like Christmas eve level excited.

Wish me luck!

You're so screwed. Might as well give the kid her first tequila shot before the event.
 
Back
Top