Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

So, I'm very happy with the state of my pedalboards right now. I recently bought The Wash, which is super cool, but it's absolutely huge and didn't play well with my existing setups. I mentioned to @Chad that I was thinking of doing an ambient-only board, and he had the brilliant idea to instead do an add-on board. That was a great suggestion, as I already had this extra tiny board and a 3-jack power source. I can stick this thing to the end of my live board, office board, or Soo-Jin's. Tried it out today and love it. I'm naming it Terry, for @reverend1 , as he knows you can't ever have enough delay and reverb (when used with the live board, I will have 4 delays and 4 reverbs :)).

bard3.jpg
board1.jpg
board2.jpg

the pedal board I've been using for years is very simple & stream lined, and I plug it together in this order: Guitar, cord, amp. :weinexplodinghead:

This has gotta be some kind of record. The Elle and Echorec have been on my board since March. My board has looked like this since early May, the dirt has changed and will continue to change depending on my needs, but the other 3 are solid.

D039A7C5-453A-43F5-BACC-F7FD7853237D.jpeg

Here’s my updated board. The Deco is gonna be a lot of fun. It also forces me to place an OD at the end of the chain, which I can never bring myself to do.

the Drive-In is my favorite TS clone of all time.

the Wrath is the best blend of actual Rat tone and low noise that I’ve used.

The OMB, despite the infuriating lack of a period after the B, is a perfectly cromulent looper and drum machine combo.

B4675066-F930-436A-A8D7-06AB50799FB5.jpeg

And here’s Soo-Jin’s/mine if we don’t need drums and the like.

The Relic Drive is Greer’s TS, and it has a really nice 3D quality, like all their pedals I’ve tried. Low volume though, but I can always achieve unity so it’s fine.

the Park Theatre is a really simple and nice-sounding reverb and delay.

BBEC90A1-EBF3-4CEA-BCC3-90470C5D015C.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s my updated board. The Deco is gonna be a lot of fun. It also forces me to place an OD at the end of the chain, which I can never bring myself to do.

the Drive-In is my favorite TS clone of all time.

the Wrath is the best blend of actual Rat tone and low noise that I’ve used.

The OMB, despite the infuriating lack of a period after the B, is a perfectly cromulent looper and drum machine combo.

View attachment 59097

The OMB is augmented cromulent as it's both looper and drum machine. :embarrassed:

Back