Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

Here are my current board

2cf2ec5b9d516dd4aef018947aca60ca.jpg

I have been downsizing my rig for post back surgery existence. Decided at practice Saturday that I can't not have a pedalboard with the Katana 50. I can't leave the delay on all the time, that's just silly...for me!, and I have the Rebel 20 at home. I wanted one board that could go back and forth. Pretty happy so far. I wish my feet weren't giant, I could get a smaller wah. Also, you guys all have some killer pedals, all my shit is super cheap!
IMG_3859.JPG

Still waiting for a pedal I pre-ordered for my ‘big’ board, so I threw this together with some left over pedals to jam at my neighbor’s Friday night.

F99FF874-C5B1-4EB4-A0A9-A97FC7D2E338.jpeg

sounded really good. The SD-1 sounded great.

4752560E-FDE1-4536-9489-26E18D35F4C5.jpeg
I think it’ll be staying like this for a while, I’m pretty damned happy with everything on here.

Ive been comparing ODs. Heres my current config on the big at home board. The Tumnus and SF are great, but I'm hooked on the SFT.
Ule0AN3eQya3HpHDaz6y2A.jpg

This would be closer to what I would actually play out with. I'd have the SFT and maybe one other drive in the loop of the Mystery Brain. This config has the Sweet Baby(Great pedal) and the AC Tone for variety's sake. The little purple pedal is a Donner Auto Wah. Id be using the Carr of course, so I wouldn't need the Tremelo. But the massive reverb sounds and Jr Barnyard Octal Tube Pre on the El Pescadoro would have to be included, even tho the Carr has an awesome spring reverb on it.
XsMHjI+4SOiRTEQuOreCdw.jpg

A little tweak. The Slo is super cool, but I may move that to a different board and go back to the Elle on this one.

IMG_5952.jpg

I liked the Slo, but I just knew that I liked reverbs that I already have...more. I haven't bought a reverb for a long time now, and that's why. I'm actually happy with what I have. :eek:

The Slo is very cool, but I've been using the Elle as my reverb for over a year now. It has been on my board longer than any pedal I've ever had. This board is the board I'll probably use when I jam with my neighbor and the Slo is not the reverb for that. The Elle can do spacey stuff, but can also do a mild modulated reverb.

I updated Soo-Jin’s Board.

Added the Tumnus to replace a shitty distortion that I tried and hated. Also got rid of a shitty spring reverb since the amp reverb sounds better anyway, in favor of the Ditto.

AE9FC7AC-E56E-4227-90F5-3D12A702D50A.jpeg
2A3849B9-7B76-421B-8F12-03303009A586.jpeg

Put the Op Amp muff back on my small board. The Eisenhower is cool but not every day cool. Keeping the Dano overdrive because it’s amazing.

25AD29E2-5136-4B35-88A5-985F82A59A0E.jpeg
304C8297-E2D8-448C-A013-6A202E2A691D.jpeg
268B31C9-E3CC-496E-A691-7C5FB150DBC5.jpeg

Here’s. My home setup as of yesterday. Running wet/dry withe the Carr Rambler handling the wet and Crate VC for the dry. Dumped the comp for now. Fuzz>Tuner>Preamps>dirt>Freeze>Looper>split>Delays>trem &verb on the Carr.
Wah is off to the side if I need it Pretty simple, sounds great. Freeze and looper are just for practice purposes.
2 different flavors of Nocturne preamp, the Dynobrain is based on the Roland Space Echo, the Jr Barnyard is based on a more retro old octal tube amp sound. One of these is always on unless I’m fuzzing out.Tumnus sounds nice as a boost into the Mosky MM Silver. Analog or Dig delay, Dano for the slap back and Boss for the longer stuff.

5180B8B2-1308-44D4-8FBE-3955C478E9DC.jpeg

168D2755-DABE-477B-952C-E82542C058D9.jpeg
Version 10 of this board. The muffuletta might come off since I don’t use it often.

Got the Soleman and Neuro hub to control the nemesis, ventris, and vertigo tremolo. The nemesis won’t talk to the hub and I can’t figure out why.

Nothing pressed down into the dual lock yet and the wiring is a mess but this should work. The Riverside doubles as a volume pedal and a 5dB boost with the exp pedal and fav pedal. The deco is also connected to a fav pedal so it’s basically 3 pedals in one.

Eventually I’ll connect the exp to the Soleman.

View attachment 52420 Version 10 of this board. The muffuletta might come off since I don’t use it often.

Got the Soleman and Neuro hub to control the nemesis, ventris, and vertigo tremolo. The nemesis won’t talk to the hub and I can’t figure out why.

Nothing pressed down into the dual lock yet and the wiring is a mess but this should work. The Riverside doubles as a volume pedal and a 5dB boost with the exp pedal and fav pedal. The deco is also connected to a fav pedal so it’s basically 3 pedals in one.

Eventually I’ll connect the exp to the Soleman.

how do you like the riverside? I’ve been thinking about getting one for a while

Back