Pets of Wein

dogs make great pillows....until they decide they had enough and get up :wink:

It was a hug but Lola is lazy af for an Alsatian, she'd probably let both of us use her as a pillow if it meant not having to move from her comfy spot.

Jeezus. :facepalm:

Shouldn’t be surprised I guess - there are evil ****s out there who will steal your children, why not your dog too?

Easy done - steal dog, sell it on Gumtree with some sob story for serious £££s - new owners don't / won't know it's been stolen until they take it to get chipped.

Theres no doubt people stealing breeds to order too :mad::mad::mad:

Mrs JBJ is a bit blase about it :headsmash: but I've bought rape alarms to go on Lola's leads and anti theft spray. It doesn't burn or hurt unfortunately but if anyone does try and grab Lola they'll be getting a face full of that dye banks put in money that you can't wash off.

"If I put my tail here dad definitely won't notice how bad the wall is scratched up when I run in my sleep"
20210224_101154.jpg

Due to an injured foot I slept downstairs on the couch last night.

Lola kept coming downstairs to check in on me every hour or so. I love that dog. :)

When I was getting divorced, I had a really bad year. I wouldn’t sleep in the bed and “slept” on some jacked up couch for a few a months before I quit drinking and came up with the brilliant idea to get a more comfortable couch.

Anyways my dog was there every time I opened my eyes. He would just be sitting there and would put a paw on the couch to say “dude you’re gonna be ok.” He’s dumb in a lot of ways, but he had my back more than anybody else I know. The ex moved a couple blocks away and every time she would try and take him he would piss all over the inside of her house, eventually find a way out, and come back to me.

dogs are the best

When I was getting divorced, I had a really bad year. I wouldn’t sleep in the bed and “slept” on some jacked up couch for a few a months before I quit drinking and came up with the brilliant idea to get a more comfortable couch.

Anyways my dog was there every time I opened my eyes. He would just be sitting there and would put a paw on the couch to say “dude you’re gonna be ok.” He’s dumb in a lot of ways, but he had my back more than anybody else I know. The ex moved a couple blocks away and every time she would try and take him he would piss all over the inside of her house, eventually find a way out, and come back to me.

dogs are the best

I was googling for a shelter that's still accepting donations yesterday and came across a tiny place with the tagline:

Adopting one dog won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one dog.

Hit me right in the feels.

I've been 99% wfh since January but ended up stuck in work today. It's probably the longest I've been away from Lola since we got her. I still had some stuff to do when I got home so she's been lying like this outside of the office :)

20210316_184719.jpg

Last edited:
Back