WTF: "Your Welcome"

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
:annoyed:

Why does that common grammatical error piss me off so much?

My welcome? I own it? "Your" an idiot. :gah:

I don't even pronounce "your" and "you're" the same. I say "yor" and "yuer".


Sorry. :embarrassed:
 
:annoyed:

Why does that common grammatical error piss me off so much?

My welcome? I own it? "Your" an idiot. :gah:

I don't even pronounce "your" and "you're" the same. I say "yor" and "yuer".


Sorry. :embarrassed:
That error has always bugged me. Back from the days when the normally snotty girls that write in bubble letters would sign my year book "Your so great, don't ever change." Learn to write! And if I am so great, maybe give me the time of day on a regular basis rather than use poor grammar writing bullshit in my yearbook. :mad:


(that same girl just posted some political crap on Facebook that pissed me off).
 
That error has always bugged me. Back from the days when the normally snotty girls that write in bubble letters would sign my year book "Your so great, don't ever change." Learn to write! And if I am so great, maybe give me the time of day on a regular basis rather than use poor grammar writing bullshit in my yearbook. :mad:.

I've been shocked by a couple of my coworkers.... I hand them something to read, or worse yet if they're reading something I have up on my monitor.... and... if they... read... out loud... it's... monotone... and I... start... to question... their comprehension... skills.

What the fuck? These guys are college educated engineers but when they read something there's a noticeable pause in the air like you can hear them sounding out the words in their heads? shit. :facepalm:
 
I've been shocked by a couple of my coworkers.... I hand them something to read, or worse yet if they're reading something I have up on my monitor.... and... if they... read... out loud... it's... monotone... and I... start... to question... their comprehension... skills.

What the fuck? These guys are college educated engineers but when they read something there's a noticeable pause in the air like you can hear them sounding out the words in their heads? shit. :facepalm:
It is pretty startling how many seem to struggle with basic reading and writing skills.
 
Back
Top