is our humor affecting your mood? You should be more lose.
That error has always bugged me. Back from the days when the normally snotty girls that write in bubble letters would sign my year book "Your so great, don't ever change." Learn to write! And if I am so great, maybe give me the time of day on a regular basis rather than use poor grammar writing bullshit in my yearbook.
Why does that common grammatical error piss me off so much?
My welcome? I own it? "Your" an idiot.
I don't even pronounce "your" and "you're" the same. I say "yor" and "yuer".
Sorry.![]()

You should loose the sarcasm. And Terry should look out of his window. It might be raining, but that's better then snow.
That error has always bugged me. Back from the days when the normally snotty girls that write in bubble letters would sign my year book "Your so great, don't ever change." Learn to write! And if I am so great, maybe give me the time of day on a regular basis rather than use poor grammar writing bullshit in my yearbook..

It is pretty startling how many seem to struggle with basic reading and writing skills.I've been shocked by a couple of my coworkers.... I hand them something to read, or worse yet if they're reading something I have up on my monitor.... and... if they... read... out loud... it's... monotone... and I... start... to question... their comprehension... skills.
What the fuck? These guys are college educated engineers but when they read something there's a noticeable pause in the air like you can hear them sounding out the words in their heads? shit.![]()

Pisses me off almost as much as særskrivingsfeil does in Norwegian.

It's nothing compared to the misuse of the apostrophe. It makes me so very angry.
Yes. It is.That's one thing most people do wrong though.

Isn't that the same thing, tho?What about ord delingsfeil?![]()