What is your most recent NGD?

my latest was the G&L.Mmmmm.
asat w sunbursts.jpg
 
Guild Newark St Series Starfire Bass last November.
Ya'll have seen it plenty already.
Still loving it.
Havn't had any real guitar GAS since I got it.
In fact I'm in a thin the herd mood.

I am gassin for a powerful, portable, and cheap bass amp.
Prob is the old conundrum you cant have all three.
So I'm saving for powerful and portable.
 
My latest was that cheap Schecter Spitfire. Fun guitar.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
 
This about 2 plus months ago:

2014 Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
2014SquierVintageModifiedJaguar_zpsbb29cdeb.jpg


There are some guitars that I cannot seem to get over. Even if I sell them, sooner or later, I wind up getting another one. Jaguars (along with Gretsches, Rickenbackers, and [to a lesser extent] 7-string guitars) are one of those guitars.
 
Yamaha SA 2200. Bought it new at GC for full price and then returned it after getting buyers remorse over the price. GC then marked it down and I bought it a second time for $800 less.


That's a beautiful guitar. Funny how $800 will get you over buyer's remorse pretty damn quick. :wink:
 
Back
Top