What is your most recent NGD?

It's been a while...

13+-+6
 
Probably the guitar I've played the most since I got it(of course it IS the one right next to the couch), my dark wine red Strat with Abigail Ybarro wound CS69 pups.

 
Mine is this strat:



I have no specific plans for another NGD soon, but I have to say that there are a couple of things I'm thinking of...
 
Most recent is my Ovation Celebrity that I keep in Hawaii (still need a shot by itself)

Randy with Ovation.jpg


Also for Hawaii, my Gibson Melody Maker (sorry I don't have a full shot yet)

Melody Maker.jpg


For use in LA, my Ovation 12.

Ovation 12-String Elite.JPG


Outside of that no other guitars. If I had money I would be in line for a McFeely and would be a proud owner of a Kauer. Things like bills seem to get in the way.
 
I had one of those with P90s. They're great guitars. I would still have it except I got a chance to trade it straight up for an old Gretsch. And you know I've kind of got the Gretsch bug.

Just slightly....a good bug to have....
 
Back
Top