Mojo Request Welcome To Cleveland

:eek:

That sucks.....isn't it a bit early for that level of coolness (the bad kind)?

It is. Normally that kind of cold doesn't set in until around New Year's. This year it already started in November - apparently we had the coldest November in over 90 years. :eek:
And with virtually no snow here either, it seems really cold.
Normally November and most of December are mild months where we got most of the winter's snow fall, with January and February as the cold months.
The worst thing is that a lot of people here have already started getting problems with water pipes freezing, as the ground is frozen...
Couple that with a really late Easter coming up in late April, and it looks like a really long winter. :annoyed:
 
WTF are you doing here?

Visiting Invacare in Elyria. I guess they are doing some electronics upgrades on their high end power chairs. Several dealers were brought in for a focus group thing.
I hope it's better than Firebird X! :embarrassed:

Actually, Cleveland aint so bad. The stuck with guitar and no transportation is the shit part. I love the tall trees.

EG
 
It was 29 degrees here in north Florida when I went out for a jog this morning. This sucks. I moved to Florida to be warm.
 
It's cold in north central Florida too, but not as cold as most places up north. In the 20's F overnight this week. Daytime highs in the 50's but with a wind chill that'll take double digits off that.

Still, beats dealing with snow, sleet, freezing rain.
 
It was 29 degrees here in north Florida when I went out for a jog this morning. This sucks. I moved to Florida to be warm.

We must've been posting simultaneously. I didn't realize you were in PV/PV, as we used to call it (Palm Valley/Ponte Vedra). I used to live up in Neptune Beach, my folks lived there from the early 70's until about 4 or 5 years ago.

I'm down in Gainesville now (and have been mostly since '76), a few degrees colder despite being further south, since we're inland.
 
Last edited:
The flats died about 20 years ago.

How so? Looked pretty active from 1994-1995 when I was there for training. Visited Cleveland 4 times (2 weeks at a time). While I was there I got a chance to visit the Football Hall of Fame, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, caught an Indians game when they were getting quite good and got to visit the city. Love to visit again.
 
How so? Looked pretty active from 1994-1995 when I was there for training. Visited Cleveland 4 times (2 weeks at a time). While I was there I got a chance to visit the Football Hall of Fame, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, caught an Indians game when they were getting quite good and got to visit the city. Love to visit again.

Well, that was almost 20 years ago! :tongue:

The other things you listed, though, are certainly highlights of the city. The Cleveland Museum of Art is also really spectacular, and the Cleveland Orchestra is one of the best in the world, with a gorgeous performance space (Severance Hall).
 
Back
Top