Denverdave
Resident Ragamuffin
-16 (4) here. Warmest it's been for about 2 weeks.![]()
![]()

That sucks.....isn't it a bit early for that level of coolness (the bad kind)?
-16 (4) here. Warmest it's been for about 2 weeks.![]()
![]()

No way to getting to the flats huh? Mojo to you dude.
That sucks.....isn't it a bit early for that level of coolness (the bad kind)?


WTF are you doing here?


It was 29 degrees here in north Florida when I went out for a jog this morning. This sucks. I moved to Florida to be warm.
I didn't know any Weiners were here. Want to come to North Olmstead tonight?
EG
That sounds bad, doesn't it?
EG
And snowing.
I'm stuck in a hotel with no bar and no car.
EG

The flats died about 20 years ago.
How so? Looked pretty active from 1994-1995 when I was there for training. Visited Cleveland 4 times (2 weeks at a time). While I was there I got a chance to visit the Football Hall of Fame, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, caught an Indians game when they were getting quite good and got to visit the city. Love to visit again.

I didn't know any Weiners were here. Want to come to North Olmstead tonight?
EG