Help! Wampler Plexistortion

SVH917

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I may have found my pedal. After hundreds of you tube demos I absolutely like the wampler Plexistortion . Still lookin but this JUMPED to the head of the pack
 
I own two Wamplers - Ego Compressor and Faux Analog Delay and they are killer. some of the best stuff that one can buy!

Just beware because you are basing everything on bids and not trying yourself. Wamplers aren't sold everywhere. I would really consider Pragestock suggestion first on the Bad Monkey before tossing down $200.
 
Last edited:
I came across it quite accidently. It sounds nice. I listened to a plexi drive to, both are nice. But that Plexistortion is kinda JCM 800 like.
 
I don't need any distortions but the compressor MS has is next on my list....seems like excellent stuff.
 
I own two Wamplers - Ego Compressor and Faux Analog Delay and they are killer. some of the best stuff that one can buy!

Just beware because you are basing everything on bids and not trying yourself. Wamplers aren't sold everywhere. I would really consider Pragestock suggestion first on the Bad Monkey before tossing down $200.

Oh yeah I'm gonna try and and make it to his house next week and check it out. I'm not in any hurry
 
Remember what I said in another post, I simulated the EVH sound with a Mesa Boogie. I even now own a JCM800 and with it I still sound like me and VH anymore. Give Prage's Bad Monkey a whirl - you never know.
 
Remember what I said in another post, I simulated the EVH sound with a Mesa Boogie. I even now own a JCM800 and with it I still sound like me and VH anymore. Give Prage's Bad Monkey a whirl - you never know.

I'm gonna try it for sure. I'm really not trying immitate Eds sound it's just kind of a basis for me to make my own sound. Its just my favorite that's all but in the end I gotta find me a sound not Edward Van Halen
 
I got a new Ego Compressor yesterday. I love the range of settings and it being so controllable. The Tone pot should be named "Presence", creating some nice sparkle when turned up. The wet/dry blend is what makes this compressor so unique.
 
I haven't listened to any of the compressors or such. I listened to a couple of other pedals that were quite countryish
 
I haven't listened to any of the compressors or such. I listened to a couple of other pedals that were quite countryish

You don't need it. Tig was just making a positive point on the Wampler Ego Compressor and how great the Wampler stuff is!
 
Back
Top