VACATION THREAD 2019

January- we take our annual January cruise that covers both of our birthdays and our Anniversary . We are leaving from Fort Lauderdale Florida and going to Grand Turk,Amber Cove Dominican R epublic, Half Moon Cay and Nassau Bahamas.

May- Taking a cruise out of Tampa and making stops in Cozumel Mexico and Havana Cuba

October we are taking a two week trip to Europe. We will be spending about 3 days in Venice Italy, than taking a cruise of Greece and Montenegro. We will be visiting three islands as well as Athens.
I'll be crossing quite a few things off my Bucket List this year
 
No plans yet, but I should make some; I'm should have most of July and August off if everything goes according to plan.
 
This should be a go west year for us. Tentative plans are a run out 94 to Seattle then back on 90. Plan on seeing Glacier (while there's still ice), Yellowstone, Wall Drug, Rushmore, and anything interesting I haven't heard of or can't remember. Should be another 4-5000 mile charge across country.
Spearfish Valley drive, and Bear Butte State Park.
 
Tina's Challenge

I could totally do that....even warm them up.......a little aluminum foil on top of Sonny’s backpack in the dry heat for 4 miles in August would do the trick!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I could totally do that....even warm them up.......a little aluminum foil on top of Sonny’s backpack in the dry heat for 4 miles in August would do the trick!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do it/RIP Deebo *spits*
 
After last years Trifecta of Ireland, New York City (plus singing at Carnegie Hall) plus a car road trip through the northeastern US and Canada this year we're starting out already by going to Greece in March. I hope the "Cold from Hell" I'm trying to shake will be over by then.
 
We booked up to do 2 weeks in Cyprus in April. Pathos I think the place is called. Apparently Aphrodites ruins are a 5 minute walk away :shrug:

The only other time I've been to a Greek Island was when I was 22 and on a lads holiday - getting out to take some cinematic shots of ancient ruins on the Nikon was not on the agenda :grin:
 
I mean think of him getting eaten by a mountain lion after you die.
Sonny's motto is like the redneck motto..."A country boy can survive" except of course " a domesticated dog can survive" ....look, if I die carrying leftover Tina's then Sonny will have food to eat for energy so that he can dry hump the mountain lions leg and in turn rendering the Mountain Lion googly eyes for Sonny. Then all sonny has to do is tire the mountain lion out and he can run to the truck and wait for a vehichle to appear at which time he can give them "the cute fruppy dog look" and obviously no one will resist that so then he'll have a home again whilst I decompose in the backcountry!. ...also you're assuming I will die, not the case if I have Tina's in the pack :idea:
 
Sonny's motto is like the redneck motto..."A country boy can survive" except of course " a domesticated dog can survive" ....look, if I die carrying leftover Tina's then Sonny will have food to eat for energy so that he can dry hump the mountain lions leg and in turn rendering the Mountain Lion googly eyes for Sonny. Then all sonny has to do is tire the mountain lion out and he can run to the truck and wait for a vehichle to appear at which time he can give them "the cute fruppy dog look" and obviously no one will resist that so then he'll have a home again whilst I decompose in the backcountry!. ...also you're assuming I will die, not the case if I have Tina's in the pack :idea:

Oh well, I will get you one of those boothill-style tombstones.

Here lies Deebo.
Shat to death
eating spoiled
30 cent burritos.
Dog died
eating foul corpse.
*spits*
 
Back
Top