The Official Pragestock 2009 thread.

You look a little pale chihli, are you feeling ok?:rolleyes:

Haha. I really cant. YOU shouldnt be leaving. I really cant skip work. That's OK though. I still get to meet everyone else. And so does chewie. We arent hurt. Not at all.
 
I may have to move my departure time up to 11, to get a chance to meet Mrs P before she leaves....
 
Crate? You don't even have to crate him unless you want to. Our yard is fenced in, but it isn't the greatest fence in the world. But yeah, if you want to crate him, there are plenty of places for you to do that.

Our dogs won't be crated though, so he probably won't like it too much.
 
Crate? You don't even have to crate him unless you want to. Our yard is fenced in, but it isn't the greatest fence in the world. But yeah, if you want to crate him, there are plenty of places for you to do that.

Our dogs won't be crated though, so he probably won't like it too much.

You dont understand. He cant be trusted. Outside, sure, no problem, but we need to sleep at some point, and I am sure Lily, Cooper and Sadie will want to as well. I'd sooner trust a burglar with my house keys than I would Chewie unattended.
 
I expect the grammar will deteriorate as the days wear on.
Have fun dudes :)

I intend to keep everyone in at least reasonable shape. Sucks you're on the complete opposite side of the planet. Would be great to jam with you in person.
 
I suspect that both Dave and Phil are in the air by now. Dave should be here in about 4 hours, Phil in about 6. :thu:


Chihli,

You can bring the crate, that's not a problem. Trust me though, when I say that if our house survived our 3 when they were pups, I don't think Chewie is going to be a problem.

When other people have brought their dogs over, it's usually about 10 minutes of chaos followed by several hours of romping, followed by naptime.
 
OK, well I will at least bring a chain and leash so he isnt able to run off to Maryland.

Maryland? He'd be running quite a while before he got to Maryland. Ohio is feasable though. :embarrassed:

You're welcome to bring the crate if you think it's best, but I think he'd be okay without it.
 
Maryland? He'd be running quite a while before he got to Maryland. Ohio is feasable though. :embarrassed:

You're welcome to bring the crate if you think it's best, but I think he'd be okay without it.

He actually wouldnt run anywhere. He is very loyal, he has never ran off. Well, he has gotten out of the yard but never gone far and always came right to me when he saw me. But I am just afraid of what he would destroy. He loves to pick things up and play with them and I dont want him doing that with, oh, your couch? He's a great dog but he is still a butthead. I think I will just bring a chain so he is limited, but not crated.
 
So are you gonna pick DD up and just hang around and wait for Phil? I want updates! cop0

I think the plan is to pick up DD and maybe take him on a quick tour of the Charleston area. Then we'll go back for Phil. It literally takes about 10 minutes to get from downtown Charleston to the arrivals gate of the airport, so I don't think there's much point in sitting around the airport for almost 2 hours.

Before any of that, though, Paula and I are meeting my mom and dad for lunch. Tomorrow is my mom's last day of work. Her job at Dow was cut, but she has enough time in for retirement, so she's retiring. My dad retired about a month ago.
 
He loves to pick things up and play with them and I dont want him doing that with, oh, your couch?


The couch in this pic was a work of art courtesy of our little angels. :facepalm:

FromComputer.jpg
 
Back
Top