The Official Pragestock 2009 thread.

First update:

I leave in eleven and a half hours......

OK - that wasn't really an update. First arrivals hit the ground in 17 hours.....
 
Its a bit after 3 am. Getting ready to shower, grab my bag and head off to the San Diego Airport. :thu:
 
D-man....PM me your # so we can call in.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. This is going to be EPIC!
 
Man, I am so tempted to show up TONIGHT!!

You're more than welcome to. If you don't show up until tomorrow, you and Chewie aren't going to get to meet Mrs. P. :(

Seriously, anybody that wants to show up tonight is more than welcome to. The beds are all made up, the fridge is stocked, and the dogs are ready for you.

It's supposed to be pretty rainy the first 1/2 of the day on Friday, so I doubt that our original plan of a kayaking trip is going to happen.
 
If you're driving in and can swingit, don't forget to bring your own pillows. We don't have that many extar pillows. :grin:
 
You're more than welcome to. If you don't show up until tomorrow, you and Chewie aren't going to get to meet Mrs. P. :(

Seriously, anybody that wants to show up tonight is more than welcome to. The beds are all made up, the fridge is stocked, and the dogs are ready for you.

It's supposed to be pretty rainy the first 1/2 of the day on Friday, so I doubt that our original plan of a kayaking trip is going to happen.

I have to work tomorrow, thats the problem. I cant believe MrsP is skipping out on the big day!
 
I have tomorrow off...but I have to work 'til 6 today, don't want to hit the road at 8 p.m....so, I'm still departing around noon tomorrow.
 
Back
Top