Achtung! Official NAMM 2019 stuffs

The neck joint is what it is... Gibson-like. I don't know what if anything they may have done to mitigate that Gibsoness, but I can put you in direct contact with the guy who can answer any and all questions you may have.

I've never been hung up on wood type. To me it's all about how a guitar plays, feels, and sounds. These guitars check all 3 boxes verily. Having a full body and neck covered in a thick finish should pretty much make the wood type underneath irrelevant beyond the question of strength.

I can tell you that they feel exceptionally solid. They have a mass and substance to them that was certainly missing on my PRS Custom 24 at 6 times the price.

-----

I just think it’s funny the ad copy talks about the sculpted heel, but there’s no effort made on the actual neck. Not that the joint is an actual issue, but the mismatch makes it look like it could be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OGG
This.

Will.

Be.

Mine!

24aff140bb7c54866c4cec5892d2dfb9.jpg
1dc445167a4d78e450feae77a43122b5.jpg
3cb91e603c80106a1b30b10961392bb5.jpg
a2c5289a4cd3d95f01d887bc304f426e.jpg


-----
is that from the new Agile line?
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
 
Back
Top