Make up a stupid joke and post it here!

Why did the little boy throw the clock out the window?

Because there was renowned entomologist standing out on the sidewalk, and the boy wanted to see him time flies.

Why did the little boy throw his baby sister out the window?

Because he hated her!
 
So we were in Italy, in the airport in Venice ready to get on our flight to Rome when the airline attendant gets on the intercom. "Yo yo yo. Check it out. I'm DJ Alitalia and I'm here to say, get in line if you want to leave the runway. We'll get this plane in the air, but you can only ride if you paid your fare. "

I look at her confused and ask "What was that?"

She responds, "A Venice flight rap"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
 
So we were in Italy, in the airport in Venice ready to get on our flight to Rome when the airline attendant gets on the intercom. "Yo yo yo. Check it out. I'm DJ Alitalia and I'm here to say, get in line if you want to leave the runway. We'll get this plane in the air, but you can only ride if you paid your fare. "

I look at her confused and ask "What was that?"

She responds, "A Venice flight rap"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

*Looks at the pilot*

He's got a hat. I want a hat.
 
How many babies need to be squeezed to get a pint of baby oil?

I've been making that joke for 25 years.

There's a nice old lady at work. She's like 4' 6" tall. She was out today and a giant guy about 6' 6" tall filled in for her. He sits across from me. One of our co-workers comes over to him and say, "What's it like filling her shoes today". I chimed in and said, "He's a giant. There's no way he's fitting into her shoes. Geez. :messedup: "
 
I've been making that joke for 25 years.

There's a nice old lady at work. She's like 4' 6" tall. She was out today and a giant guy about 6' 6" tall filled in for her. He sits across from me. One of our co-workers comes over to him and say, "What's it like filling her shoes today". I chimed in and said, "He's a giant. There's no way he's fitting into her shoes. Geez. :messedup: "
sizeist.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Why did your grandmother knit a giant sock?

So I could fuck her giant pussy without getting any old on me.
 
I've been making that joke for 25 years.

There's a nice old lady at work. She's like 4' 6" tall. She was out today and a giant guy about 6' 6" tall filled in for her. He sits across from me. One of our co-workers comes over to him and say, "What's it like filling her shoes today". I chimed in and said, "He's a giant. There's no way he's fitting into her shoes. Geez. :messedup: "

Well, I first formulated that one in 1989 (26 years !). I made a female classmate laugh so loud, all conversation at the table stopped. But, well.....great minds and all that.
 
what's the difference between a bucket and a British woman?


























A bucket is a plastic device for carrying stuff and a British woman is a women from Great Britain :rim:
 
Back
Top