Newsflash! Kerouac's Room of Doom Remodel.

doom-sad.jpg
 
Day #2

It's been slow going. Still haven't finished the living room, although we're almost there. Today we had to do a lot of cutting out in the garage, plus I started using a saw and this wood contraption (miter?) to cut angles on the wall trim. Hopefully tomorrow we can finish the living room and move onto the dining room. The kitchen is probably going to be a real bitch and we're leaving that one for last.
 
Oh and my father listened to Tom Waits for about 90 minutes. He liked the 70's material, but absolutely hated his 90's output.
 
What type of saws do you have. I only have hand saws (jigsaw, circular saw) to cut the flooting with. That scares the heck out of me since you really need straight cuts.
 
I'll have living room pics tomorrow evening. I just spent an hour down there doing some recording. The room actually sounds great... just wish I had my ribbon mic.
 
Back
Top