Incredibly specific pet peeves

Inertia. Specifically, the occurrence of inertia that causes bags of groceries or other objects to either tip over or fly through the cabin of the car when you stop at a red light. I'm not driving like Steve McQueen. They should stay exactly where I put them.
 
people that instead of pushing the shopping cart in front of them drag it behind them while they text and dont have a CLUE they are wandering all over the store ,getting in the way and pissing me off
 
people that instead of pushing the shopping cart in front of them drag it behind them while they text and dont have a CLUE they are wandering all over the store ,getting in the way and pissing me off
On that note, people who can't be bothered to put their cart in the cart corral in the parking lot.
 
Condescending competition hipsters who think anything they and both their friends have heard of "needs no introduction".

Konono Nº1 need no introduction but for the Kimmy Schmidts and other mole people of this world, I’ll provide one anyway.
 
The right side duplicate control, alt, and (to a lesser extent) shift keys.

Disagree with this. Let's me do CTRL+ALT+ DEL one handed which is good when I am holding something in my other hand I don't want to put down.
 
People who park in the fire lane with the blinkers on cuz "Ill only be a minute"

People who park in between 2 spots because they dont want dings on their "nice" car, but they dont do it at the far end of the lot.
 
Failure to adhere to parallel structure when creating billeted lists. Similarly, unnecessary colons used as punctuation bling before said lists.
 
"belgian IPA"

De Ranke XX invalidates this premise.


Me? I find it perplexing that people do not understand basic rules of the road like for instance, right of way at a three way stop sign. I experience this at a minimum 2-3 times per daily commute.
 
Back
Top