_tom_ Baimunized May 5, 2010 #4 I have no idea what a 5th is. It does not hinder my musical progression in any way edit - I would guess its something like the 5th note in the scale of the root note though?
I have no idea what a 5th is. It does not hinder my musical progression in any way edit - I would guess its something like the 5th note in the scale of the root note though?
cfgsteak Kick Henry Jackassowski May 5, 2010 #6 EJD said: I just made this thread to fit in with the other "5th" threads Click to expand... I realized that after I posted. argh.
EJD said: I just made this thread to fit in with the other "5th" threads Click to expand... I realized that after I posted. argh.
EJD Registered Muser May 5, 2010 #7 cfgsteak said: I realized that after I posted. argh. Click to expand... lulz, steakfail
cfgsteak Kick Henry Jackassowski May 5, 2010 #8 EJD said: lulz, steakfail Click to expand... I considered deleting, but I figured this would be a good "humility" opportunity...
EJD said: lulz, steakfail Click to expand... I considered deleting, but I figured this would be a good "humility" opportunity...
baimun Funkasaurus Rex May 5, 2010 #9 So when I used to tune my guitar to 5th's instead of 4th's... you had no idea what I was talking about?
So when I used to tune my guitar to 5th's instead of 4th's... you had no idea what I was talking about?
TurmericNewton Metal Militite May 5, 2010 #12 Must refrain from going "Hurr Derp Derp" in my head. Good job, now, use it in a sentence.
Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member May 5, 2010 #13 jaxn slim said: 750 mL Click to expand... uh huh
baimun Funkasaurus Rex May 5, 2010 #15 Prages said: ^^^I rarely know what you're talking about. Click to expand... That makes three of us.
Denverdave Resident Ragamuffin May 5, 2010 #16 After a 5th most people could care less about any music interval......
mosiddiqi The Curry Master Staff member May 5, 2010 #17 I like 5ths. Makes a nice vocal harmony. Alice in Chains use it a lot. A LOT.
Mark Wein Grand Poobah Staff member May 5, 2010 #18 Fashionista said: Now you're talking in circles Click to expand...
StringJunky COIN Collector May 5, 2010 #19 mosiddiqi said: I like 5ths. Makes a nice vocal harmony. Alice in Chains use it a lot. A LOT. Click to expand... <--- Alice In Chains fanboy.
mosiddiqi said: I like 5ths. Makes a nice vocal harmony. Alice in Chains use it a lot. A LOT. Click to expand... <--- Alice In Chains fanboy.
baimun Funkasaurus Rex May 5, 2010 #20 Fashionista said: Now you're talking in circles Click to expand... So if you talk backwards, they're in fourths?
Fashionista said: Now you're talking in circles Click to expand... So if you talk backwards, they're in fourths?