Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member May 5, 2010 #21 A fifth of beethoven Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
baimun Funkasaurus Rex May 5, 2010 #22 Phil513 said: A fifth of beethoven Click to expand... One of my favorite songs as a kid.... I was raised on Classical music, so when I finally heard something on the radio that I recognized, it was like Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
Phil513 said: A fifth of beethoven Click to expand... One of my favorite songs as a kid.... I was raised on Classical music, so when I finally heard something on the radio that I recognized, it was like
Eminence_Front Osiris Chickenfingers May 5, 2010 #23 1st and 5th minus a 3rd is neither major nor minor. (seems the sneaky 3rd is sneaky like that.)
mosiddiqi The Curry Master Staff member May 5, 2010 #24 StringJunky said: <--- Alice In Chains fanboy. Click to expand... Me too. I reckon from around 2001-2003 I didn't listen to anything else...I had all their songs on a loop.
StringJunky said: <--- Alice In Chains fanboy. Click to expand... Me too. I reckon from around 2001-2003 I didn't listen to anything else...I had all their songs on a loop.
TurmericNewton Metal Militite May 5, 2010 #25 mosiddiqi said: Me too. I reckon from around 2001-2003 I didn't listen to anything else...I had all their songs on a loop. Click to expand... In that time all i listened to was Linkin Park.
mosiddiqi said: Me too. I reckon from around 2001-2003 I didn't listen to anything else...I had all their songs on a loop. Click to expand... In that time all i listened to was Linkin Park.
affy King of the Wild Frontier May 5, 2010 #27 Phil513 said: A fifth of beethoven Click to expand... I knew I should have read all the thread before posting. You beat me to it. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
Phil513 said: A fifth of beethoven Click to expand... I knew I should have read all the thread before posting. You beat me to it.
Saturn Model Citizen 0 Disipline May 5, 2010 #29 I thought the 5th was the day to head over to the west side and drink cerveza until I puke. Had no idea it had anything to do with music.
I thought the 5th was the day to head over to the west side and drink cerveza until I puke. Had no idea it had anything to do with music.