Holiday Shopping: What Women Want, Men Don't Give

KingPinTwatlick2-C-RSb.gif
 
Mrs D's birthday was yesterday and I got her a few smaller things I thought she might like. I was in Boulder Running Company getting her a nice fall shirt and looked at the running socks. Mrs D does not run, but she loves unusual socks and I saw some nice ankle high socks with the symbol from the Colorado flag on them with a mountain backdrop. I thought she would like those. When I got home I showed them to #1 daughter and she told me that Mrs D was looking at those in the store the day before and almost bought them then and really wanted that pair. So - on occasion I can get really lucky and guess right.

No gift cars either this time...
 
Carol and I don't exchange gifts. She tells me if she'd like me to buy something for her, and vice-versa. She usually gets hers early, while I am often months late getting mine as I never really see anything I want. My birthday was in July, I just got my present last week. It works for us.
 
We've been making it simple on each other.... we do trips.

This is where we're going after Christmas this year. :)

parrot_key_resort_view1_key_west_florida_unitedstates.jpg
 
Looks nice. Where is that?

About 10 years ago Carol and I went to the Bahamas for New Years. :grin:

A bunch of her family went, too. :ack:
 
Key West Florida.... Parrot Key Resort.

pic61.jpg


Each suite has an upstairs bedroom and a downstairs living room and kitchen.
 
Back
Top