Hey Euro's its that time again (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never funny really.
Beg to differ. Some of the first few tickled me, but it was quite a while ago now and it aged very quickly. Now I just want to lose the plot and run amok.

... but instead, I'm off to take the ma-in-law to her appointment with the hearing-aid people. Tschüss‎.
 
Beg to differ. Some of the first few tickled me, but it was quite a while ago now and it aged very quickly. Now I just want to lose the plot and run amok.

... but instead, I'm off to take the ma-in-law to her appointment with the hearing-aid people. Tschüss‎.

calm down
and
ditch the
mother-on-law

:embarrassed:
 
calm-down-calm-down.jpg
 
My birthland team gave mighty San Marino the mother of all shoeings last night, so I assume the local press will now have them down as odds-on favourites for whatever it is they're qualifying for. Bless 'em.

Meanwhile, I'm back from a local whisk(e)y festival with the news that I definitively preferred the rum. I always half wondered if my indifference to whisk(e)y was down to the fact that I'm a tight bastard and therefore unlikely to shell out for a 21-yr-old single malt. It basically isn't; I really do prefer armagnac, calvados and (especially) rum.

Mmmmm, calvados!
It's no wonder the global economy is in ruins.
You yuros are up all night fuckin with the footsie.
See what I did there?
I'm lookin at you, Mo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top