Hey Euro's its that time again (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Norwegian customers have a reset option on their system. They call it the Swedish button. :grin:

Strangely, the Swedes want a Norwegian button too. :embarrassed::wink:

Yep. When all else fails, use the Swedish button to reset/reboot. Works every time. :grin:

Been centuries of jokes and banter between the two countries, in fairness we like each other as long as we don't lose to the neighbour in sports (especially when it comes to winter sports). :embarrassed:
 
You need one of these:
View attachment 8330
The Steinberger Spirit is a 'proper' guitar with a full sized neck that just happens to be small enough to be accepted as cabin luggage by every airline I've ever flown with – apart from those cunts at EasyJet :mad:

You can pick them up for about £200 and if you do a lot of traveling for work / business they certainly help pass the time in the evenings once you feel you've exhausted the pay-per-view pr0n options :embarrassed:


I was actually thinking more about band rehearsals than my personal practice but that is a good idea.

I'm surprised that it gets allowed on. I looked into it awhile ago and 55cm is normally specified as the maximum length of hand luggage. As a 25.5" scale neck is about 70cm when you add the bridge on the back end as well it clearly is over their maximum dimension. Out of interest what airlines have you managed to get this on?

It's also unfortunately academic anyway as:

1) I haven't got the time or dosh to land one by the weekend.
2) I have to take a work laptop and that has to go as my hand luggage.
3) Due to the nature of the trip/project there probably won't even be time for the pay per view entertainment, never mind some guitar noodling. :(
 
Apparently she wasnt allowed to go to a Marilyn Manson concert and so decided to end it all.

A rational decision id say.
 
I have been working this morning listening to this:



It's very calming. I doubt anyone here will like it though :embarrassed:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning Putins wife lovers

I agree Wok, lovely weather here too. Im very much looking forward to cider o'clock.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top