HC member formally known as GuitarNoobie

thanks man, it was a labor of love :love:

dcam6471.jpg

fuck yes!
 
What up Noobie? Yeah, you'll see quite a few familiar faces on here.

I just went over to HCEG to see if they did anything to remedy that shitshow but it's looking the same for now. FAIL.
 
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFnOfpIJL0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFnOfpIJL0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
 
fuck yes!

what's up man...?

pulling for you on your HC2.0 mods :thu:

HEY MAN!!! :helper:

what's up EJD ? :wink:

Just made it over and glad to see some familiar faces!

hey, hey !!! :cool:

What up Noobie? Yeah, you'll see quite a few familiar faces on here.

I just went over to HCEG to see if they did anything to remedy that shitshow but it's looking the same for now. FAIL.

hey vcnyls :thu:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFnOfpIJL0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFnOfpIJL0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

what up diceman :Wave:
 
Hey Noobs! What's up (aside from Harmony Chernobyl)?
I hope meandi and GD make out alive, or I'm gonna miss that thread somethin' awful, seein' how the LP is almost finished.:cry:

Best wishes, and congrats to Mark for making hay while the sun shines.

BoomBoom (formerly AKA Jimmy Chitown)
 
Hey Noobs! What's up (aside from Harmony Chernobyl)?
I hope meandi and GD make out alive, or I'm gonna miss that thread somethin' awful, seein' how the LP is almost finished.:cry:

Best wishes, and congrats to Mark for making hay while the sun shines.

BoomBoom (formerly AKA Jimmy Chitown)

hey what's up Jimmy :Wave:

i am still following the meandi and GD thread...

http://www.harmonycentral.com/thread/1346411

i haven't totally left over there, but am posting quite a bit in other sites now... :thu:
 
Welcome aboard, Noobie.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again here...that last LP build is fucking outstanding.

Good to see you (and the other familiar faces) here.
 
Back
Top