pixelchemist
Over The Top
thanks man, it was a labor of love
![]()
fuck yes!
thanks man, it was a labor of love
![]()
fuck yes!

HEY MAN!!!![]()

Just made it over and glad to see some familiar faces!

What up Noobie? Yeah, you'll see quite a few familiar faces on here.
I just went over to HCEG to see if they did anything to remedy that shitshow but it's looking the same for now. FAIL.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFnOfpIJL0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFnOfpIJL0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Drooling over all your magnificent LPs![]()

Hey Noobs! What's up (aside from Harmony Chernobyl)?
I hope meandi and GD make out alive, or I'm gonna miss that thread somethin' awful, seein' how the LP is almost finished.
Best wishes, and congrats to Mark for making hay while the sun shines.
BoomBoom (formerly AKA Jimmy Chitown)


Hey 73Custom, AKA GuitarNoobie from HC.
I'm irishstu, AKA irishstu from HC.![]()

Welcome aboard, Noobie.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again here...that last LP build is fucking outstanding.
Good to see you (and the other familiar faces) here.
