Motorik Kick Henry Jackassowski Nov 23, 2025 #25 Bones McHorror said: Click to expand... Whoever is in charge of the sound-mixing and recording at The Farm deserves a pay raise. They're doing a phenomenal job.
Bones McHorror said: Click to expand... Whoever is in charge of the sound-mixing and recording at The Farm deserves a pay raise. They're doing a phenomenal job.
Honkridge UNACCEPTABLE! Nov 29, 2025 #29 Trippy Japanese make out music. There's something in that tea. I love this video.
smurfco Meatus McPrepuce Jan 13, 2026 #31 Motorik said: The Wednesday album Bleeds is really, really good. Click to expand... I just came in here to post this very same album! Also, I'm not sure if it was 2025 or 2024, but the Cameron Winter (Geese frontman) solo album Heavy Metal is just as good as Getting Killed (my favorite new album in years).
Motorik said: The Wednesday album Bleeds is really, really good. Click to expand... I just came in here to post this very same album! Also, I'm not sure if it was 2025 or 2024, but the Cameron Winter (Geese frontman) solo album Heavy Metal is just as good as Getting Killed (my favorite new album in years).