Mind blown.
The Lennox version is awesome but that original is very cool
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
Bobby Brown's My Prerogative is a cover?
About 15 years Avril Lavigne released a cover for "Knocking on Heaven's Doors".hahaa... no... I'm 99.9% certain that's a Bobby Brown original... I'm saying that when Britney Spears covered it, there were people who didn't Bobby Brown or New Edition.

That's unfortunate. Joe Jackson's debut album Look Sharp! — the album "Got the Time" appears on — is start-to-finish as close to a flawless record as anything I've ever heard.I grew up with and loved the Anthrax "Got The Time" tune. Little did I know it was a cover of Joe Jackson - and I still don't have any idea who Joe Jackson is...![]()
About 15 years Avril Lavigne released a cover for "Knocking on Heaven's Doors".
I remember all the kids in the forums going mad - "how dare she touch a GnR song???!!?"

Really???I grew up with and loved the Anthrax "Got The Time" tune. Little did I know it was a cover of Joe Jackson - and I still don't have any idea who Joe Jackson is...![]()
That's unfortunate. Joe Jackson's debut album Look Sharp! — the album "Got the Time" appears on — is start-to-finish as close to a flawless record as anything I've ever heard.
When Beavis and Butthead Do America was released, MTV aired RHCP's "Love Rollercoaster" a lot. I was sure it was an original, it really sounded like it was their song.
A few years later I found out about this
Is there such thing as "stoner funk"?
R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
many of Carole King's songs have been covered, famously. many of them you didn't know she wrote.
Loco-motion
R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Natrual Woman
You've Got a Friend
Will You Still Love Me
Don't Bring Me Down
Chains
Go Away Little Girl
I'm Into Something Good
Just Once in My Life
One Fine Day
Pleasant Valley Sunday
Some Kind of Wonderful
Take Good Care of My Baby
Up On the Roof
Where You Lead
to name a few.
Had no idea that Cyndi covered this. Always thought it was hers.