Classic cars, anyone?

Yes, except sans the stripes, the model pictured is the GSX, mine was a GS. Similar car, mine just had a bit less flash.

And yes, i am quite a fan of the 60s and 70s General Motors products. I think the 1969 Camaro is just about as beautiful as a car can get.
 
Phil051300 said:
Yes, except sans the stripes, the model pictured is the GSX, mine was a GS. Similar car, mine just had a bit less flash.

And yes, i am quite a fan of the 60s and 70s General Motors products. I think the 1969 Camaro is just about as beautiful as a car can get.

I dig the Camaro but I've been discovering the Chevelles and El Caminos too....maybe they just remind me of my childhood.

I really want either a 1965 ir 1958ish Suburban, though....
 
Something along the lines of this? ;D It is pretty bitchin'.

burban.jpg
 
Phil051300 said:
Something along the lines of this? ;D It is pretty bitchin'.

burban.jpg

Exactly...for whatever reason I really dig them....its really the same as my truck without the bed, though....
 
I gotta admit, that is kickass. I just googled that image.

I need to work harder at winning the lottery. ;D

I have a secret love for these things too. I know its kinda different, but i just think they are full of cool. I have a soft spot for classic VWs.

bus.jpg
 
Phil051300 said:
I gotta admit, that is kickass. I just googled that image.

I need to work harder at winning the lottery. ;D

I have a secret love for these things too. I know its kinda different, but i just think they are full of cool. I have a soft spot for classic VWs.

bus.jpg

My Dad had a beetle before I was born...I've never looked too closely at the VW's, though....that one look really nice...

My problem is that I want to "rescue" the really stock old cars before they get turned into lowriders or deteriorate into junk.
 
I'm restoring one of these.

Its' running good and everything is almost stock - except the floor pans and the interior carpet.

DSC_0075.jpg



I should take some pics to post..... Just completely rebuilt the breaks.
 
12Pack said:
I'm restoring one of these.

Its' running good and everything is almost stock - except the floor pans and the interior carpet.

DSC_0075.jpg



I should take some pics to post..... Just completely rebuilt the breaks.

Sweet!

You don't see to many of those around here any more but when I was in high school they were very popular..
 
12Pack said:
I'm restoring one of these.

Its' running good and everything is almost stock - except the floor pans and the interior carpet.

DSC_0075.jpg



I should take some pics to post..... Just completely rebuilt the breaks.

Dude, that is fantastic. I have been a VW buff in the past, i have had 3, and would like another someday.
 
Back
Top