GPOTD 11.13.14

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
jpznmk2mcfc3dfeb9eyt.jpg

fbz5kr4h08knp8hoan4f.jpg

y5c8expabnlvksk2d7ij.jpg

p7rbjrjxzyqzpjki4mfc.jpg

zw2cd9rrvasu8dv7ebam.jpg

pyf9rse3lfafuitbmufq.jpg

ad5zddqrwpkosq8yy3qd.jpg

muhlaiy4gvmhdksyirtt.jpg



Kramer Ferrington 80's

Kramer Ferrington in sunburst. Very good condition. All electronics work Minor cosmetic wear. Needs new strings and a setup. No case.

Front of Body: Pick swirl marks below the sound hole. Small scratches all around the front of the body. 20 or so small indentations. Numerous pin tip sized indentations around and behind the tailpiece.

Back od Body: Entire back of body has swirl/polish marks. Back quarter of the guitar on the left side has an area of buckle rash.

Edges around the body: Plenty of small scratches. A few small abrasions in the finish on the back edge.

Neck: Back of neck is perfect. Fret board looks good. Minimal fret wear.

Headstock: Looks good. Some small scratches on the front side.

Guitar is being sold-as-is. I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10 considering the age of the instrument.

Interesting guitar and looks cool but not my cup of tea.
 
I quite like that. Would certainly try it out as a practical guitar for that occasional acoustic number on a pub gig as opposed to bringing the full size jumbo.
 
I so wanted one of those when they first came out. Not so much now.

Yes.

A friend had one and we thought it was pretty cool, but we hadn't yet gotten to the point of appreciating acoustics and what a real one (let alone a really good) one sounded like when you played it.
 
Never cared for these. They always seemed a little pointless - not really an electric and not really an acoustic.
 
Never cared for these. They always seemed a little pointless - not really an electric and not really an acoustic.
I was in a space where that was just what I wanted. I go through those periods now and again. About 4 years ago I owned a Fender Telecoustic for that same reason.
 
When I say that I'd like to have a Ferrington, that's definitely not what I have in mind.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top