Words that you absolutely cannot stand to hear

telecaster911

Kick Henry Jackassowski
For me, it's;

Hashtag

Selfie

Say hashtag one more time motherfucker :JulesWinnfield: :)


What words get under your skin?
 
Last edited:
I can't say that i really have one. However Ive given it some thought and have decided that although I don't have anything against any word in particular I don't like it when someone pronounces something incorrectly.

In fact, the next time someone does it they're going to be eating hospital food.
 
Dollop, and I don't know why.
Irregardless, because anyone who says it is an asshole.
Supposebly, for the same reason.
 
For me, it's;

Hashtag

Selfie

Say hashtag one more time motherfucker :JulesWinnfield: :)


What words get under your skin?

2552_3492487206384_1634100724_n.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tig
I hate the expressions:

"Really?" (you know,,,the sarcastic catch-phrase making it's way around these days....)

and

"It is what it is."

and I cannot STAND when people use "like" in a sentence.....

"You know....like I was walking to my car the other day....and like, it was snowing.....and I like almost fell on my ass!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tig
Back
Top