AN OPEN LETTER FROM CRAIG JOHNSON, HARMONY CENTRAL CEO

Some pretty high traffic sites use vBulletin. The 8th (Off Topic), 10th (Something Awful) and 14th (PBNation) highest traffic forums on the net all use vBulletin. NONE of the high traffic sites use Jive.

I'd like to see how many of the higher traffic sites use this version of VB, though.
 
In a way, I'm glad HC screwed the pooch with 2.0. As a result, a bunch of us came over to register here. I like this shitstorm free zone! Hopefully, a bunch of the folks from HC who registered continue to spend some time here. I'm really enjoying being a dual citizen. :)
 
In a way, I'm glad HC screwed the pooch with 2.0. As a result, a bunch of us came over to register here. I like this shitstorm free zone! Hopefully, a bunch of the folks from HC who registered continue to spend some time here. I'm really enjoying being a dual citizen. :)

Me too :)
 
In a way, I'm glad HC screwed the pooch with 2.0. As a result, a bunch of us came over to register here. I like this shitstorm free zone! Hopefully, a bunch of the folks from HC who registered continue to spend some time here. I'm really enjoying being a dual citizen. :)

I am with ya Jman. I really dig the drama free site that this is.
I really dig the friendly and laid back atmosphere here as well.
I will spend as much time here as at HC, I believe. I know I will
post here at least as much as well.

Gary
 
IMO, HC is now a huge fail. I'm not saying I won't post there from time to time, but ....

epic-swing-jump.gif
 
Suspicious. Craig Johnson was the name of one of the most notorious bullies to haunt and terrify my elementary school years.

Seems like the type of job he is suitable for.
 
Hmm, if only they came to this conclusion back in January when we told them 2.0 wasn't ready the first time. :rolleyes:

Srsly...the only people who seem surprised by this total failure are the people responsible for this total failure. Talk about not seeing the forest through the trees......
 
Announcement: LEGACY FORUMS & USER REVIEWS AVAILABLE TODAY AROUND 8:30PM PDT



This site will go down at about 8:embarrassed:0PM PDT on Sunday, April 18, for approximately 15-30 minutes while the legacy site, with Forums & User Reviews, becomes available.



Please be aware of several limitations.



* This is a “use at your own risk” situation. We are running the VBulletin forums and User Reviews on the same servers as before, with the same very small group of people to maintain it, so expect the same level of performance.
* We do not know whether it will be possible to migrate new posts in the legacy site over to the new forums (or any other forum environment) once they are up to spec. We may be able to capture this data, only some data, it may get lost eventually, or the legacy forums may stay up indefinitely. So enjoy yourself in the forums and have a great time, but if you post some amazing insight into the secrets of the universe, you might want to save a copy.
* With the legacy User Review site, no new reviews will be added. The legacy User Review structure has major limitations so once the next-generation version is equal to or better than what we had, new user reviews will appear there. You are welcome to visit the review section in the new site, but it is still very much under construction.
* Unfortunately the legacy Library and Theater sections will not be available due to technical issues. A major effort is being made to migrate this content to the new site during the coming week.
* Note to Opera users: The new version of HC will still not be accessible to you for the immediate future. However, the links to the legacy site will be. A thread will be posted in the Feedback forum with relevant links. Use an alternate browser temporarily to access this thread, and then you can bookmark the links in Opera.
 
LOl.

Looks like this guy really loves you, Mark. Seems a little butthurt.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/message/26625886#26625886


docjeffrey needs a good swift kick in the balls. There I said it.

yep, i never had a problem with him before, but lately he's turned into a bit of a prick...

He's one of the reasons I stopped posting in HCEG.


I've never dealt with him before and he's the only person in all of HCEG that has been uncool to me. Anyone want Kool aid?
 
Back
Top