WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO......RIGHT NOW......Mk III

To win the Golden Slam, The Djoker must escape from Alcaraz. Last time he saw his face, things didn't go well in Wimbledon.
What a match! This script is lost in Hollywood.
20240804_073334.jpg

Golden Slam= all 4 Grand Slam titles + Gold Medal

Reactions: Tig
OMG @baimun you are gonna LOVE this one. it's right up your street. (unless, of course, you've already seen it)

I’ve been following Scary Pockets for 5 or 6 yesrs… one year my annual wrap up had a somewhat embarrassing amount of SP played over the year. :lmbo:

Some of my favorites of theirs are “All I Wanna Do”, “I Want it That Way”, “MmBop”, and surprisingly “Dancing Queen”.

IMG_5384.jpeg

They are so fucking talented!!!

I’ve been following Scary Pockets for 5 or 6 yesrs… one year my annual wrap up had a somewhat embarrassing amount of SP played over the year. :lmbo:

Some of my favorites of theirs are “All I Wanna Do”, “I Want it That Way”, “MmBop”, and surprisingly “Dancing Queen”.

View attachment 95976
They are so fucking talented!!!
so....are you saying that you haven't seen the one i posted ?? :lol:

so....are you saying that you haven't seen the one i posted ?? :lol:

No, I have seen it. I’m subscribed to them and get notified whenever they drop a new one.

Also check out “Dead Wax” where Jack Conte and Ryan have different guests on and break down performances and recordings from a really unique musician perspective.

The wayback machine when they were at their peak. This was a staple listen in my teen years.

Back